Trouble viewing your NFT in your wallet or marketplaces? Let's break down the solution.
1. Connect Crossmint wallet to OpenSea
First, connect your Crossmint wallet to OpenSea. Follow the instructions in this video on how to use Wallet Connect with Crossmint:
2. Prepare to list your NFTs
If you would like to list your NFTs on a secondary marketplace, you'll need to transfer them from your Crossmint custodial wallet to an external crypto wallet, like Metamask. Refer to our guide on exporting NFTs for help.
NFT still not showing? Try these steps:
Step 1: Check your OpenSea connection
- Visit OpenSea
- Click the Wallet icon and select your wallet
- Connect your wallet, click the Profile icon, then select Profile
- Your NFTs will now be displayed in your profile's 'Collections'.
Remember, it may take a brief moment for your exported NFT to populate on OpenSea
If you've connected your wallet to Opensea and you're still having trouble locating your NFT, please check the "Hidden" folder within your profile's collection. In some instances, NFTs that were recently airdropped, claimed, or purchased may automatically be moved to the "Hidden" folder as a general security measure.
Step 2: Look at your Metamask NFT portfolio
- Navigate to Metamask Portfolio and sign in
- Click on 'NFTs' in the main page content selector
- Scroll through your NFTs to see if yours is there
Step 3: Use Etherscan to verify NFT delivery
- Go to Etherscan
- Copy and paste your Metamask, or any other EVM compatible wallet address, in the search field
- On your Wallet page, scroll to 'ERC-721 and ERC-1155 Token Txns'
- Find your NFT and click 'View NFT'
- On the NFT page, check the 'Item Activity' to confirm a successful transfer
Trouble with CEX wallets?
If you've sent your NFT to a CEX wallet like Coinbase, and it's not showing, kindly contact their support team.
NFT not loading in Crossmint wallet?
Step 1: Refresh metadata
- Log in to your Crossmint wallet
- Click on your NFT
- Click the Refresh 🔃 button (upper right of the NFT detail section)
Step 2: Contact the NFT project team
If the NFT is still not visible, it might be missing an image URL in the metadata. In this case, reach out to the NFT project's team, and provide them with your NFT's token ID.
If you've waited over 30 minutes and you still can't see your NFT, please get in touch with Crossmint support. We're here to help!