If you find yourself in love with an NFT but Crossmint isn't enabled, it's easy to ask a project to add it!
- Crossmint can be implemented by nearly any project, launchpad, or marketplace!
- It's only a few lines of code (viewable in our docs) and can be configured using our self-service console.
- We support several chains and are expanding to many more
- Best of all, it's free to add to a standard mint!
If you'd rather have something to copy and paste, please feel free to offer the following after a brief introduction:
Crossmint🍀 is building the fastest & friendliest Minting, Payments, & Wallets tooling and infrastructure to support onboarding everyone to your project!
Our flagship product is our frictionless credit card checkout for NFTs paired with a web2-friendly custodial wallet. This combo lets you seamlessly onboard new users into the space in 1 minute with just an email or social login and a credit card. No wallet, cryptocurrencies, or lengthy KYCs needed, and you get the same amount of crypto instantly through your smart contract. No messing with fiat. Sounds good, right?
But we don't just do point-of-sale credit card checkout for NFTs. We've crafted cutting-edge tooling and infra in three major areas to support bringing NFTs to the masses:
- A Minting API that lets you create and deliver NFTs on demand to one or one million users.
Send NFTs to their crypto wallets or their email addresses (no crypto required).
Save time and thousands of dollars in smart contract development costs with our Minting API!
- More coming soon!
Developer documentation: Minting API features overview
- A Pay with Credit Card SDK that enables almost anyone in the world to buy NFTs with their credit card. No crypto required.
- A Prepay flow for NFTs that lets you sell NFTs days, weeks, or months in advance, even before the smart contract has been uploaded to the blockchain. Great for preorders, conferences, live events, etc.
- An Accesslist tool to help you collect and manage the information and credentials for the presale phase of your project. You can now create access lists based on emails and social logins as well!
- A Cross-chain payments flow to allow buyers to pay for an NFT with a different cryptocurrency than that of the chain on which the NFT is minted, i.e. paying for an Ethereum NFT in SOL or vice versa. No need for additional wallets or crypto swaps.
Developer documentation: Payments features overview
- Token Gating solutions that enable web3 authentication with our custodial wallets. Let buyers token gate into your site or platform and let them directly visualize the content of their wallets after having bought using Crossmint. We also support Wallet Connect.
- Whitelabel solutions that enable enterprises to offer NFTs seamlessly within their own ecosystems using the company's own branding and style. Customize and embed your own multi-chain NFT Wallet along with your CTA & followup emails.
Developer documentation: Wallets features overview
Cost, Chargebacks, & Settlements
Crossmint is free for NFT projects, marketplaces, and launchpads to implement.
Crossmint assumes full responsibility for chargebacks up to $1500 per purchase.
Settlements are instant: with Crossmint, you don't touch fiat at all.
A bit about the team:
Crossmint is VC-backed and offering tools for NFT drops on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Cardano, as well as launchpads and marketplaces like Magic Eden, X2Y2, and Exclusible.
We've worked closely with companies like Diageo (Crown Royal), the NFL, Armin van Buuren, Eurovision, and many more, to provide full-featured NFT experiences for their customers and fans.
Our team hails from Google, Facebook, Whatsapp, Amazon, Riot Games, Stanford, Harvard, and other esteemed institutions. We have a mission to make NFTs more accessible to everyone -- to make minting and buying as easy as ordering on Amazon!
Crossmint Self-Service Portal:
Try out our demo mint for free!
Check out our Youtube channel to see more of our feature demos!
And lastly, here's a great feature from one of our project partners, Moser!