Yes! Crossmint makes the process of deploying NFT collections easy for non developers by offering tools that allow users to create smart contracts without needing to write a single line of code.
You can create your smart contract in Solana or Polygon easily by following the next steps:
- Go to the Self-Service Developer Console sign up
- Navigate to “Collections” and click on “New collection”
- Enter your Collection details
- On the following screen, select the option “Create a new smart contract”
- Choose the chain where you want to create your contract
- Review your collection details and, if everything is correct, deploy your contract.
You will be able to check the chain, contract type, and contract address in the "Smart Contract" tab from the collection settings view.