Never fear. Here’s how we’ll contact you:
We will only send emails from the following domains:
- @paella.dev (in rare circumstances)
Whenever a Direct Message (DM) is required, we prefer that you send us a message first so you can be sure you’re writing to a legitimate Crossmint team member.
How to send a DM or Friend Request:
- Login to Discord
- In the Crossmint server, find a team member from the Members list or an existing conversation
- Click their name and send a Direct Message or Friend Request
If you aren’t sure a Crossmint team member’s Discord account is legitimate, you can verify the user’s Discord Role ID against those of the Crossmint Team as seen in the Members list. This is a powerful way to determine a user's legitimacy.
Here’s how to find a user’s Discord Role ID:
- Go to User Settings > Advanced > enable Developer Mode
- Next, simply locate a Crossmint member in the Crossmint discord and hover over their name
- Right-click the official Crossmint Team role in their profile and select "Copy ID"
- Paste it anywhere and ensure it matches the following ID: 913698997552693258
Our official handle is @crossmint.
We will not contact you for support purposes from any other account.
We will never ask you for the following:
- Account passwords
- Wallet seed phrases
- Any other personal information required to gain access to your accounts
In addition, we will never ask for the following:
- Transfers of NFTs or funds that are not directly related to an existing collaboration or inquiry
- Any sort of trade