If your mint is live and you meet requirements, yes, most likely!
For EVM contracts, there are a few required functions to support Crossmint. We support most Solana contract types, including CMv3 and Open Creator Protocol.
Please verify your smart contract meets our requirements:
If your smart contract doesn't meet requirements
Please consider doing the following to enable Crossmint:
- If your contract is on devnet and not deployed, modify your minting function to accept an address parameter
- This reduces gas fees for users and makes minting 2-3x faster
- If your contract is already deployed to mainnet and is live:
If you're using a custom Solana contract:
- Please get in touch with us to review your contract.
- The fastest way to contact us is to join our Discord and post in our support forums.
If you're using an auction contract:
- We support Solana Auction House fixed-price auctions.
- We do not currently support dynamic price auction contracts.
- However, we are building support for these types of contracts.