Crossmint enables many web3 features seamlessly and effortlessly, benefiting both crypto-native and web2 companies alike.
With Crossmint, companies can:
- Enable web2-friendly payments, such as credit card, debit card, Google Pay, Apple Pay
- Great for crypto-shy customers, accessing broader audiences, eliminating barriers to entry
- More: What payment methods does Crossmint support?
- Gather email signups for NFT drops
- Great for memberships, limited editions, tickets, mailing lists, society events
- More: How does Crossmint's Accesslist tool work?
- Offer claimable NFT links
- Great for email-based campaigns, prepurchases, promotions, QR codes
- More: What is the Crossmint NFT Minting API and how does it work?
- Embed web2-friendly NFT wallets in apps, websites, games
- Airdrop NFTs to existing wallets
- Great for repeat customers, rewarding superfans, prizing, limited edition or holiday events
- Use their own authentication and let Crossmint manage minting, wallets, and transfers
- Great for preconfigured environments, holistic ecosystem management, COTS-friendly projects, high ROI value addition
Keep users entirely within your own ecosystem, use your own authentication and let Crossmint manage minting, wallets, and transfers for you. It's a perfect partnership!
To learn more, contact our team here!